Our Education Intent
Brilliant basics, magic moments
- Support pupils to gain academic qualifications, experiences and the skills needed to move successfully to the next stage in life.
- Provide a values-based curriculum, working with pupils to build their spiritual, moral, social and cultural capital and personal development
Relationships beat structures
- Treat pupils as individuals and help them to build bright futures in both their personal and professional lives
Things about you, built with you, are for you
- Understand pupils’ unique needs and help them overcome their barriers to learning
- Engage young people with a broad and rich curriculum so they can realise their ambitions
- Make our pupils’ voices heard and harness participation to benefit pupils and help our schools to improve.
- Have high aspirations for our pupils so they leave us prepared for life in modern Britain and the wider world.
- Instil belief in pupils so they can progress and succeed in education, training and employment
Let robots be robots and humans be human
- Ensure pupils have a rounded understanding of themselves and the world around them.
- Harness curiosity and nurture a love of learning.
- Support and protect our pupils to be safe and feel safe online and offline.
Incubate, accelerate, amplify
- Embrace the values of ‘Rights Respecting Schools’; helping pupils thrive as individuals both as members of their school and the wider community.